Celebrating Community Wellbeing
ALL EVENTS CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
In these trying times, please remember you are not alone. Also:
- Please follow the experts' guidance. https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- Stay at home - don't go out unless essential
- Please don't panic buy. Remember: There is enough for us all
- Be kind to one another
- Stay happy, stay blessed
Welcome, we can't wait to meet you in person - your wellbeing matters.
Enjoy a great day out, learn from cutting edge wellbeing providers, sample helpful therapies and indulge in a bit of retail therapy.
Bringing local wellbeing practitioners to your doorstep and supporting charity at the same time, today is all about putting you, your family and community wellbeing first.
What to expect
Nurture your mind, body and soul. We’ve got everything from Acupuncture to Zen Meditation.
All our events offer the best of local practitioners, experts in their field and on your doorstep.
- As part of our commitment to bringing communities together, the entry fee you pay supports local small charities making a huge difference in your community.
- All therapists providing taster sessions are vetted. Try-before-you-buy taster sessions are £20 for 20 minutes.
- Don’t miss out on your favourite therapist, pre-book your session and pay therapists directly on the day.
Our venues are accessible unless otherwise indicated - if you have any special requirements, please contact us in advance.
Plan your day
With three Zones to visit, we have talks and workshops running through the day (Speaker Zone), pamper taster sessions (Spa Zone) and a lot of exhibitors to talk to (Shopper Zone) - plan your day in advance by clicking the links below. They will take you directly to the event of your choosing, visit us at one or both.
All our events invite you to feel great!
How to find us:
Enfield Wellbeing Showcase
Saturday 2 November 2019, 11 am - 5 pm,
First Floor, Dugdale Centre,
39 London Road,
Enfield, EN2 6TZ
All Parking is Pay and Display and approx. 3-5 minute walk.
Nearest Overground: Enfield Town Station (approx 7-10 min walk) Enfield Chase Station (approx 15-20 min walk).
Buses: 121, 191, 307, 313, 317, 329, W8, W9
Hackney Wellbeing Showcase
Saturday 9th November 2019, 11 am - 5 pm
- The Redmond Community Centre
- Kayani Avenue
- Woodberry Down
- N4 2HF
By Car: Access Kayani Avenue via Godchild Road if using a Sat Nav. All Parking is Pay and Display https://hackney.gov.uk/visitor-parking
Parking is limited: There are pay and display bays in the surrounding streets of Goodchild Road and Woodberry Down.
Nearest Underground: Manor House Tube (Picadilly Line)- 5 minute walk
Buses: 253, 254, 341, 29, 141
What other Visitors Say...
"Thank you again for such a well organised event"
"Fantastic day, loved it!"
"See you next year. I'll definitely prebook my session as they went so fast! x"